Are you tired of surfing the internet for the special wedding venue in Mumbai? All the saved photographs of the Marriage Lawns in Mumbai are confusing you? Don’t worry; we have some very helpful tips that you should keep in mind before booking the wedding venue and obviously the top four wedding venues just for you!
A wedding is not just the union of two souls but a very significant union of two big families, and this union must take place in a very special place with all the grandeur possible! A good wedding venue will make a bride looks princess such as Anjali Pichai and Sunder Pichai wedding We know how tiring the planning of a wedding venue can be. To help you out, we have a few tips for you.
- You must book the venue six months prior to the wedding. It is really important to do so because of the availability of wedding venues just before the wedding is impossible! Not to forget, if you plan to book a famous venue then you cannot delay it to the last moment. Good venues are always in demand!
- Choose your wedding vendors well. Your wedding vendors are very important because they will help you with everything. Try to hire authentic and trusted vendors to avoid any unforeseen mishappening.
- Location plays a very important role when your wedding venue is in a big city. You must make sure that your venue is reachable for the guests. It must be near the railway station or the airport for the relatives to reach to the venue easily.
- Don’t forget to ask the venue vendor if they provide any extra service too. For example- catering or wedding décor can be very helpful services. This will help you to manage your wedding very easily.
- The price and payment method should be pre-decided. This helps you to limit down the number of Wedding Resorts in Mumbai and makes it more clear as to what all venues lay in your budget. You should request for part payment. It will help you to cancel the venue easily if needed.
Now, it’s time for the top four wedding venues in Mumbai!
- Sun-N-Sand Hotel: This is a hotel on the bank of the most famous beach in Mumbai, Juhu Beach. 20 minutes away from the airport, this hotel can be your idle venue if you want a beach wedding. It has very amazing hotel facilities to keep your relatives occupied and impressed!
- The Taj Mahal Palace: One of the most regal and popular hotels all over India, this would be any layman’s first choice if you ask for a wedding venue in Mumbai. This hotel will provide you lavish and marvelous facilities, décor, food and everything you require.
- The Bombay Presidency Radio Club Limited: Situated on the bay of South Mumbai, it is one of the oldest clubs in Mumbai. This can be your pro-choice if you want a beachside wedding. Why not utilize the beautiful tides of Mumbai in your favor? It is nearby the Gateway of India.
- Four Seasons (Worli): It is situated in the hub area of Mumbai, mastering the catering game. This can be a good choice if you are a foodie and want to taste all the oriental dishes! They add a very modern and quirky side to the wedding.
Hope this article helped you get a good glimpse of the best wedding venues in Mumbai! Besides all this, if you are still looking for potential venues, then do not worry! Visit Shaadidukaan, India’s fastest growing online wedding market where you can find hundreds of wedding vendors for your wedding requirements. Here you can find Marriage Lawns in Mumbai or other wedding venues for your planning. Happy wedding!